Free Webinar: Business Financial Intelligence
November 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Join Newleaf Training and Development and its platform partner, Inland Empire Society for Human Resource Management (IESHRM), for this professional development webinar.
Business Financial Intelligence is a mindset and skillset few human resource professionals have and all organizations need. Do you get confused by the terms you hear from your coworkers in finance? Is it a challenge to find your way around your budget? Not sure what to do with the income statement or balance sheet you’ve been asked to manage in your role as an HR leader?
Newleaf Training and Development is one of the few companies that specialize in the vitally important subject of business financial intelligence.
This webinar will help you:
- demystify commonly heard and commonly misunderstood financial language;
- understand accruals and how they impact payroll expenses and future liabilities;
- gain a better command of the income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cashflows;
- understand the benefits of a high stock price, regardless of whether your organization is publicly traded or privately held;
- consider your organization’s financial interests when searching for top talent in a competitive marketplace;
- feel more confident testing candidate’s business acumen during the interview process.