At Newleaf Training and Development we're able to create, customize and deliver effective online learning solutions for your organization through On-Demand eLearning, Client-Specific Webinars and Online Seminars. See below for further details and examples of how we can help you.
We have the necessary instructional design experience to be able to partner with your organization to create completely original content, tailored specifically to your brand, culture and values.
Our Digital Learning Designers have developed engaging content for clients using a wide range of authoring tools and design software including Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, Gomo, and the Adobe Creative Cloud.
Here are six examples of recent On-Demand eLearning projects we've completed on-time and on-budget for some of our clients ...
- improve employee engagement by creating learning that's accessible on any device
- allow employees to access anytime they choose
- enable employees to be able to access learning from anywhere
- digitalize live, instructor-led training for On-Demand access
- create engaging simulations relevant to the real-world of work
- develop SCORM compliant eLearning
- establish a cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver, track, report and certify training
- deliver responsive mLearning and Microlearning
- bring your training to life through engaging Gamification elements including badges, rewards and leaderboards
- create flipped-learning (e.g. using short On-Demand eLearning modules as a pre or post activity to in-person instruction)
These webinars are just for your organization, when you want them and can be completely customized to align with your professional development priorities, culture, brand and values.
If you’re searching for high-quality, customizable webinars that are time-efficient and cost-effective you’ve clicked on the right place. We can personally design your webinar to deliver an engaging, participative and purposeful learning experience. We have the experience to design and deliver webinars over all major platfoms.
Through Client-Specific Webinars we can:
- ensure the webinar is accessible on all desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- ensure a quality recording for your future use
- create polls, chats and virtual breakout rooms
Each of our onsite seminars (meaning participants are in one location) can be offered online, (meaning participants can access the live learning remotely) as we can deliver our seminars on all major webinar platforms.
Our half-day seminars can be offered as 2 x 75min webinars offered on the same or different days. Our full-day seminars can be offered as 3 x 90min webinars offered on the same or different days.
Online seminars of course, have the advantage of eliminating the associated travel costs and allows a more condensed learning timeframe due to the changes within the instructional design.
- Live facilitation
- Highly interactive
- Accessible on all mobile and tablet devices
- Recordable for future use
- Polls, chats and collaborative virtual breakout rooms
Here's a short video from our Adobe Connect partner which summarizes some of the best practices of creating and delivering an effective online learning experience. In addition, this video summarizes one of the outstanding features we like about this particular platform:
If you or someone you know could do with improving their webinar facilitation skills, feel free to check out the recorded version of a professional development webinar we conducted recently to help people in this area ...
Are you interested in attending our next webinar facilitation skills as a live webinar in May 2020?
If so, you can register here on our events page ...