Webinar: Business Financial Intelligence
November 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Join Newleaf Training and Development and their platform partner, Inland Empire Society for Human Resource Management (IESHRM) for this professional development webinar opportunity.
Business Financial Intelligence is a mindset and skillset few HR professionals have and all organizations need. Do you get confused by many of the terminologies you hear from your coworkers in finance? Do you have a challenge finding your way around your own budget? Not quite sure of the income statement or balance sheet you’ve been asked to manage in your role as a HR leader?
Newleaf Training and Development are one of few companies who specialize in the vitally important subject of business financial intelligence.
What you’ll learn:
- demystify commonly heard but commonly misunderstood financial language
- better understand the accrual concept and how it impacts payroll expenses and future liabilities
- have a better command of the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cashflows
- understand the benefits of a high stock price regardless of whether your organization is publicly-traded or privately-held
- be better able to better represent your organization financially when interviewing for top talent in a competitive marketplace
- feel more confident testing for a candidate’s business acumen during the interview process.