FREE Webinar: Digital Transformation
May 14 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am PDT
Join Newleaf Training and Development for this professional development webinar opportunity.
The current global pandemic has resulted in organizations re-thinking how and where employees work. One of the big impacts of social distancing is that never before has there been such a heavy reliance on remote working. Companies who never considered such working arrangements, did not have the necessary infrastructure or even objected to it are having to pivot to promote employee health and wellbeing and continue to work towards business goals. However, there are implications to this and many questions for companies to consider.
How do we communicate effectively? How can we deliver high quality virtual meetings? How can we continue to train our remote workforce? How do we engage our teams and ensure a high level of productivity? For many organizations, this current crisis is an opportunity to begin the digital transformation of important business functions and evaluate the benefits of working virtually.
What you’ll learn:
- Consider the benefits of remote working – regardless of the global pandemic.
- Discuss best practice in relation to facilitating virtual meetings.
- Identify ways training can be effectively delivered online.
- Share examples of tools that can be used remotely to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Understand ways to engage a virtual workforce.